Monday, September 04, 2006

Cookies.

My first attempt was pretty dire. I did have a picture of exactly what I saw when I opened the oven door... but I seem to have misplaced it. Anyway, they were monsters. I had a Frankenstein moment where I just felt bad for inflicting these monstrosities on my kicthen, on the world even . I wondered if I had kept cooking them, just how big they would have grown... but that experiment could have resulted in disaster. Niall insisted that they tasted okay reguardless of their hideous and freakish size.

Attempt number two however, was a different matter... and they turned out like this:

Almost godlike... would be an understatement. They're damn nice and even though I broke the food mixer making them, I think it was worth it.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I don't care what the rest of the world says.... Cookies rock!

Actually, thinking about it, most of the world probably agrees with that statement.

Well done on your first and second attempts Slink.