Friday, December 01, 2006

Myspace killed my blog.

My blog has been negelcted and visitors are far too bemused by the spangly slapper myspace... but my blog will remain damit.

So tonight is a big night. I bought Niall tickets to see Tool tonight for part of his christmas present, and as far as I know he has no idea they're even playing so it should be interesting to see his face when we get there. I'm excited myself because it's bound to be a good night and without sounding like a total fogee, we get to sit down because those were the only seats left! Man... I'm 23 and I'm enjoying the fact that I've got seated tickets to a gig... but it means I don't get pushed over or crushed and I might actually see something which is good. I'm also glad that I'll get to wear some sort of boots and rock gear that I haven't been able to in a while. I'm all set for a good night, and it's put me in a cheerful mood since I have both today and tomorrow off work too.

Today is December the 1st and as I opened the first door of my Pirates of the Carribean advent calendar, which incidentally was orlando bloom's face, it dawned on me that TECHNICALLY I can put up my christmas tree without being discriminated against for buying into the christmas hype too early. Well, I still want to wait until the 10th but I have a feeling I won't last that long... I mean now the advent calendars are out... it's going to be harder.

Unfortunatly too, I have plans to go to a big garden centre tomorrow and I fear they have a christmas shop there... uh-oh MAJOR not-buying-more-baubles-challenge ahead. I do need some bauble hooks though.

oooh and on another christmassy note... If I think you rock or are 'cool' enough to be my friend and you still haven't sent me your address yet for me to send you a christmas card you're running out of time, so do it. now... or else... you won't get one. Shock. Horror.

:)

No comments: