Wednesday, August 01, 2007

All Packed and (almost) Ready To Go...

Well now I'm packed my head's feeling a bit clearer. Today's been pretty busy and stressful- we sent Gizmo off to her boarding.. er... vivarium, popped into town teice for extra bits and have spent the rest of the day packing. I only cried and got in a tizzy once. Woob.

We leave early tomorrow morning and my brother tells me it will take a good 11 hours on the plane to get to Japan. *must remember to buy Puzzler* We even bought some wicked-ass scales today to make sure our luggage was under the limit, but we had a good old play with the body-fat and body-water percentage functions too. I am only 14.8% fat and 55% water. *buy extra chocolate for the journey*


I have much to do tonight still. Most of the night will consist of me doing all the necessary girly things that I need to do to make myself look and feel presentable for the rest of the holiday. Particularly seeing as the humidity is going to make my hair look thoroughly crap for a fortnight.

Fairwell people. I shall return with photos and much to talk about.

:-)

1 comment:

Saki said...

My Slink!!! I miss you muchly!