Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kidneys.

They exploded.

Well.. not really. But for the last week it's felt like it. I've had a kidney infection and even though I finished my antibiotics on monday... it still feels like I'm being punched over and over again in my sides and back. Urgh it's horrid. My doctor didn't retest me to see if the infection was still present, even though I was still complaining of pain... he said it may take a few days for any swelling to go down which is probably what the pain is. Hrmmm... that or he just wanted to get home and couldn't be arsed. I can't decide which yet. All I know is that it hurts.

And because I'm some sort of sadist I just took a look at my bank balance. All my christmas shopping is DONE but my god does it show.

Pain and debt. Just peachy. Could be worse though... I could have had a huge furball like this woman.

1 comment:

:lauren: said...

you're DONE? this is my jealous face.

(((((slink)))))) im sending loving thoughts to your kidneys!