Monday, February 18, 2008

Mountains and Mole Hills.

My mood is all over the place at the moment. One day I can feel quite contented and buzzing with creativity, the next I'm having a not-so-mid-life-crisis. I think it's money really. I was relying on winning the euromillions last week, and against all odds we did! However, seven pounds won't stretch very far between the seven fold syndicate we had. Instead we bought scratch cards in a desperate attempt at bagging us some cash... but we only made a grand total of £2. Ah well.

Anywhoo, "AllyCats" was finished last week along with another one day project for my portfolio called "Me and My Dinosaur". I have lots more ideas to be getting on with right now which will be a welcome distraction from the dreaded job hunt which isn't helping my moods much. Another positive is that it's only about 6 weeks til my birthday and I need some more clay so the timing will be perfect. Although I might have to miss out on a new coat or some other far more interesting but less career focussed pressies.

Oh, I'm also trying to catch up with people at the minute so forgive me if I love you heaps but haven't got round to saying hello, how you doin? yet... I do care. Time just seems to ... pass by. Unless it's getting caught up in the mole hills.

Laters. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I occasionally peek at your online portfolio and it always makes me smile to see how uber-talented and dedicated you are . . . keep at it girl . . . there's a place in this world for you and your work.

((squiiish))

:lauren: said...

love you... :)

:lauren: said...

psssst....project pictures....psssst...

(continues to wait paitently)