Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hellish Week.

I had a mini break down this week. Worse still... this mini break down was at work. At my desk.

In the space of a few short months I have...

... had a few niggly health issues,
... bagged myself a promotion,
... been told our jobs will be under review at some point in the near future,
... commenced training for my new job which has been REALLY hard and stressful aswell as doing late duty all week.

So consequently, the day I made a silly mistake on my first day "flying solo"... I cried at work. I couldn't stop it. It just happened. I feel completely stupid about it but I guess it's been brewing up for a while.

To make up for such a horrible week, I got treated to dinner on Friday along with plenty of alcohol. I feel much better already.

I re-diddled my blog too today in the hope that I will post more. :-) I've also been pondering whether to start tweeting...

No comments: