Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Things to Think About Instead of Redundancy.

1. I wish I had my own cat. But then it couldn't possibly be as cool as my other two family cats could it? No way.

2. I am going to see Tim Minchin in December. Could be jobless by then so will need the laughs... doh!

3. After reading books about the Taliban, Nazi's and Mugabe I was leant PS. I Love You by a colleague at work. The pale blue and pink cover immediately put me off but I perservered and whilst the ending wasn't as sickly sweet as I predicted... it was all still a bit rubbish. I'm now reading a story based around a suicide and illegal immigrants and I'm already enjoying it far far more.

4. I also have queued up to read: Richard Dawkins- The Greatest Show on Earth and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

5. The word Queued is really weird. But then most words are when you look at them long enough.

6. I had groceries delivered from from Ocado today. My driver was called Rex and he drove a purple cabbage van. I was very impressed despite buying the worlds biggest bag of pasta by accident.

7. I really need a hair cut. And a new bag. Well actually I don't really really need a new bag... but I do want one.

8. I dressed like a gypsy pirate on Sunday. I think I looked wicked cool. I wore my new octopus necklace.

9. I love clouds.

1 comment:

ktpland said...

~ you'll be glad to learn i've finally given up the chick lit (well apart from any that are left in the flat & i have to read before i chuck out!)
~ the girl with a dragon tattoo & the following 2 books are ace & you really should see the films once you've red them all, it follows pretty closely to the book thankfully!
~ purple cabbage van sounds ace! i want one! :P
~ you can never have enough bags (apart from now when i don't know where to put them!)
~ gypsie pirate sounds brill - need to see a pic & octopus necklace sounds cool!
~ finally, if you want a chat you know where i am :) *hugs* x