Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012

I had an odd Christmas this year- lovely but reflective.

I have some tough and huge decisions to make this year based on the below:

I want to really strive to be happier.

I want to make more time for creativity- sculpting, photography, embedding myself back into the cultural landscape by visiting people, places, art galleries, gigs.

I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time or my life this year- I want to make things count and make the most of the amazing friends and family I have.

Whilst I'm not the most confident person in the world, I'm confident in my values, my beliefs and opinions and what is important to me.

I need to try not to get bogged down with things- politics etc. I've had a very angry, stressful year and I need that to stop for my health and wellbeing.

I was given an awesome diary for christmas as a gift. It's called "2012 Masterplan for World Domination" and it gives me little tasks for each week, and certain days e.g Practice your evil laugh day! There's also a manifesto each month which I should seriously try and complete. I feel like it's really going to help me through a tumultuous year.

Deep breaths. It's all going to be okay.

2 comments:

ktpland said...

it's deffo gonna be ok & when it seems a bit wobbly you know i'm on the other end of the phone :)
maybe if you get a particularly good task for the day you should post it on here so we can all have a go?! :P
happy new year chuck x

Slink said...

Great idea! I will keep you posted as to what's in my awesome diary! :-)