Tuesday, February 12, 2013

No Title.

I've managed to avoid the tummy bugs so far... but I've managed to pick up the beginnings of a nasty cold over the weekend.  Probably something to do with my alcohol consumption which was nothing short of toxic this week.  I will NEVER drink three large glasses of wine ever ever again- I've since discovered this is over a bottle.  Needless to say I was embarrassingly smashed and very very poorly the following day.

I'm not eating well.  I've lost weight and I feel weak a lot.  I've been aware of this for some time and I'm not sure if it's down to a bit of stress or something... however, my poor appetite coupled with a lack of exercise is leaving me feeling particularly out of shape and shabby lately.  Its on my resolutions list but I think I need to sort out my appetite before I take on any dramatic exercise, otherwise I'll be fainting off.

On my agenda for the next couple of weeks:
  • Sorting out my birthday weekend plans.
  • Taking days off where possible to use up the flexi leave I keep accumulating.
  • Keeping warm.
  • Going to the cinema to make the most of decent films being released.



 





2 comments:

ktpland said...

make sure you're all sorted out for your birthday, or there'll be trouble! x

Markuuus said...

Make sure you keep yourself healthy, dont make me cook for you :D. Must meet up for a coffee soon, my treat