Monday, August 26, 2013

Hurt 2.

I managed to pull a tendon in my arm at the gym last night.  Perhaps doing two nights at the gym in a row was a bad idea. 

However, I am managing to shoulder press about 5-6 8kg weights before my arms die and I have to revert back to 6kgs.  It's a marked improvement from when I started on 4kgs though and my arms are much more toned for it.  I feel stronger, legs are firmer, and generally I'm pleased with my progress so far.  I need to work on breathing for cardio- although since I'm not trying to lose weight I limit cardio to warming up and cooling down exercises only.  I'm also embarking on a 30 day squat challenge from next weekend to further tone up.  :-)

In other news I have a new favourite song- Copy of A.  Obsessed with it at the moment, mainly because it reminds me of the gig, but it's just IMMENSE.  It fuels me.  Love love love it.

No comments: