Saturday, January 25, 2014

Iron Lung.

I have the lurgee. My lungs feel heavy.  You shouldn't even FEEL lungs, they're one of those organs that you don't feel, they just kind of exist... but I can feel them, inside of them when I breathe.  They are full of mucus and my bronchi vibrate when I cough. It sucks and I'm sick of it.

Hopefully it will all clear up soon though I think last night's decision to go out on the piss whilst ill may have hindered my recovery somewhat.  I lost my voice for a couple of hours this morning, only returning once the steam from my shower soothed my throat. 

Lots of plans coming up for February and March and then sadly April happens and shit gets expensive with weeks and weeks of birthdays to cater for.  With this comes the usual money worries... so I need to buckle up, enjoy the ride and watch those pennies.  Which basically means keep WELL away from shoe shops. 

No comments: