Monday, September 22, 2014

The Takeover.

Two articles have caught my attention this week:

GIANT SPIDERS INVADE UK HOMES and BRUM GIRL'S SPIDER BITE HORROR

Yes, they sound like something out of an old sci-fi movie, however I am taking these very seriously.

Long have I blogged about my enemies... but it seems this could be the year they have been waiting for. I fear they may finally be making their move.

They've thrived over a mild summer, enjoying the benefits of global warming and climate change from their dusty, webbed crevices and holes getting juicy fat bodies and preening their hairy legs... grinning... waiting... until now.

And now... it's September. Their favourite time of year just happens to be my worst.  Coincidence? I think not.  September hits and the beasts start to gravitate towards homes looking for human flesh to feast on.  I stand by my theories that Spiders do NOT eat flies.

Read *here*.  Wierdly... now this is weird.  I am SURE I remember blogging about my gravity ray Spider Theory, but it doesn't appear to be showing.  Could they have hacked it and erased it because I was DEAD ON.???? Shit.

It would appear they have already attacked a small defenceless child.  I woke up a few weeks ago with two suspicious fang marks on my leg.  I still have the marks. I'm wondering now if it was a spider.  It's probably waiting for my immune system to lessen as the first bite didn't do the trick.

This is not good. We've had a few in the flat... but none of the monsters being reported by the media have entered yet. Having said that, the fang marks on my leg might say otherwise.

If this is to be my last... please screenshot this post. I warned you.


3 comments:

ktpland said...

I think you might be onto something there but let's not let them think you've cracked it ok?! X

Markuuus said...

Slink, I'm pretty sure your safe…if anything I have never been bitten by a spider (native or not) and I catch any in the house bare handed. True I also feed them occasionally and make sure they have places to guide and hang out…yes that's right…i'm helping them get a foothold mwahahahahahah!!!! ;)

Slink said...

I knew it was a matter of time... don't say I didn't warn you all!