Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bucket List.

I've had sketches of a bucket list for some time but I'm publishing it so that I might actually start ticking more of them off before I pop my clogs.  Time is running out!
My bucket list is in three parts:

Places:

Visit New York at Christmas
Australia
Thailand
Canada
America tour
Northern Lights
The Giger museum and bar in Switzerland
Visit a Bamboo forest
Visit a Hot Air Balloon festival
Visit a lantern festival


Bands to see:

Puscifer/ A Perfect Circle
Hozier
The Prodigy
Incubus
Nine Inch Nails
Deftones
Radiohead
System of a Down


Things to do:

Walk up a mountain
Absail
Sing in public
See a rugby match
Learn more Japanese
Fire a gun
Find a dark zone to look at the night sky
Go to Wimbledon
Visit a Tim Burton exhibition
Watch an outdoor movie
Wear a pair of Louboutins


No comments: