Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dumb Moths

If they love lights so much, why don't they just come out during the day?

So who else has got these crappy adverts invading their comments? I've seen a few of em now and deleted a couple. No I don't read them and I doubt anyone else will, let alone click on the links. The funniest ones yet are the ones that say: Hey This Blog Is Grrreat. I'm Going To Read This Every Day. Wanna Buy Some Cheese? Click Here. Yeah. Right.

Lame.

Anyway, I really haven't been up to much other than being tired and working. Or should that be working and being tired... I don't know. The two wenches there are making it a whole big pile of steaming fun. But I need the money. Man, I need it. Still, I'm hoping if Ramzi wins millions on the lottery, he's gonna buy me a ticket to Lebanon for a nice long holiday free of charge ;)

4 comments:

Natalia said...

I have yet to get them (guess I might not be that popular yet) but I have seen them and they trouble me. Why do they have to take everything that is good and desecrate it? Die SPAM Die.

OK needed to get that out :)

-N

elChrizzo said...

got a couple too. don't even remember what they were about. But they came with three of them within minutes all on the same post... annoying

Paul said...

Where do I sign up for the cheese one? 8¬P

Ramzi said...

Ahhh Slinks, that would be a great holiday. Pity the summer is over...

Blogger can help you stop spam comments by asking commenters to type in letters in a picture. My friend has the step-by-step nicely outlined here

Oh... and moths ARE dumb. And disgusting.