Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Package

I had a crap day at work today... so I'm unwinding by immersing myself in A Perfect Circle. Man, I love them. And at the moment, it's exactly what I need to blast through my head to get rid of the cobwebs and nasties. I've had a string of The Noose, Thinking of You, and 3 Libras. Perfect. Just Perfect.

I got a package in the post today... it was a huge box of lucky charms from a friend in the USA. For some dumb reason, they don't sell them in the UK anymore and I haven't had any for years. It was such a cool suprise, and they came just in time for my breakfast. :-) It was a good start to an otherwise crappy day... one in which it hardly stopped raining and I counted down the seconds to going home.

I threw you the obvious
to see what occurs behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy

Well, oh well...

Apparently nothing. Apparently nothing at all.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Good lyrics......

Better than the song that Madonna did, the one with such lines as:

I fell in love with some petrol.
And:
Young girl with eyes like potatoes.

Well done on getting some Lucky Charms Slink, I haven't sampled such delights for some years myself! ("Dey're aahfter me loocky Cheearms" - *awful bogus Irish accent*)