Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In Pictures.

Mini Project: Business Identity Illustration for Website- Little Red Gecko

Bank Holiday day trip to Shugborough Hall... on which it rained pretty much most of the day and I couldn't get many photographs. 'Twas a good day though.
I really need to start posting again... but I rarely feel like I have anything interesting to comment about these days. It'll happen though soon enough- any day now a surge of creative energy will hit home and you won't shut me up. It could be stored in the masses of easter chocolate I got over the last weekend. I managed to be given about five easter eggs and accompanying chocolate goodies, twenty pounds, and three bears- TWO of which are chocolate scented. yum.

3 comments:

ktpland said...

aww cute gecko! reminds me of all the ones we had in our house in india!!

xx

:lauren: said...

i love the gecko! the footprints in the sand are fab. :)

((((slink))))

Paul said...

Yup, the Gecko is way cool. Fabar00ni eyes and footprints. Not to take anything away from the other pics though - they still have a certain 'British' ambience about them!