Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring!

Daffodils, crocuses, green grass from the spring rain...

or snow blizzards.



I don't think I've ever had snow to contend with so close to my birthday.

Yes, next sunday I'll be a whopping 24 years old, and have been a graduate for 2 years. Holy Crap. I'm trying not to panic at the fact that I still have no career to speak of, nor a totally stable relationship, nor any hard fast future plans. But that's okay for 24 right?

I do know that my future plans involve more pets. I've already selected my next fish for when Wenda and Edgar Alan Poe pass away... if they ever do the hardy little blighters. Not that I want them to die any time soon of course. I'm also dead set on getting a tortoise... but right now it's pretty impossible since we don't have any garden space where they could roam about. Lizards, seem to grow too big, so my options are fairly narrow for the time being. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a gecko or frog or something after my birthday. :) Should keep my mind off having no career. woohoo!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Stable is relative! 8-P

And if it's any consolation, it was a good three years before my 'career' started after graduation.

You'll get there Slink, keep doing things right ways. Ever onwards!