Monday, April 09, 2007

Stuff Matters

Well while some tri-hards would say that my mundane life is nothing to blog about, I'm quite content with using this blog as my own space to say what the hell I want. I don't aim to collect friends or appear 'intelligent', or impress people with lifeless attempts at being some sort of reporter for the masses. It's my space for me. I write about whatever comes up.. the things that are important to me, the things that I'm bored with, the things that matter, the things that don't but the things that make up the day to day. I expect that anyone reading this either cares about me and my life, or they're here by accident... and I couldn't care less if you're thrilled or bored because this blog is about me. Deal with it. There's plenty more shit out there... I couldn't care less what some random person thinks I should be listening to or looking at or doing with my time, I'll make up my own mind thanks. I guess I'm not cocky enough to assume my opinion matters to anyone but me.





So,





if you don't want to hear about the stuff that makes up real life.. MY life for that matter... ignore the following pictures of my little gecko. Who I happen to think is awesome and beats some hand-me-down crap about what we should all be listening to; Which if you have any taste will be NIN. ;-)






:-)

5 comments:

Paul said...

Well said Slink.

And Gizmo looks like one happy, healthy gecko. Their feet really are bleedin amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Gizmo ROCKS! ;) ((squiiish))

:lauren: said...

"when i need to wipe my face
i use the back of my hand
and i like to take up space
just because i can
and i use my dress
to wipe up my drink
i care less and less
what people think....

...so i'll walk the plank and i'll jump with a smile
if i'm gonna go down
i'm gonna do it with style
and you won't see me surrender
you won't hear me confess
'cuz you've left me with nothing
but i've worked with less
and i learn every room long enough
to make it to the door
and then i hear it click shut behind me
and every key works differently
i forget every time
and the forgetting defines me
that's what defines me..."


love you, girly.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! How cool is he? It is a he isn't it? Who's been telling you what to think then?

Ruu xx

Slink said...

Ruu!

Where've you been missey?? Missed you!