Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Everybody needs good neighbours...

Some one has puked on our floors landing carpet and I'm pretty annoyed to find that FOUR days after it appeared, the culprit STILL hasn't cleaned it up.

I know it's one of two people... the bald footie fan who I heard struggling to put his key in the lock in the early hours of sunday morning. (Hmmm... saturday night would have been the football cup final, footie fans usually go hand in hand with mass drinking and struggling to put your key in the door is a common symptom of being pissed. As is puking on the floor) I really should be a detective.

OR, it's the gay guy upstairs.

I really don't think it will be the remaining three occupiers as the two oldies on the bottom floor probably can't get up the stairs, and the oldie UPstairs I think would have the decency to a) not puke on the floor, and b) if he did, he'd god damn clean it up.

So, after I've made it pretty clear that neither Niall or I will clean it up, and after I've made several loud mouthed attempts at attracting attention to the brown sick stain that is invitingly awaiting people on the stairs ... nothing has been done about it and it's pissing me right off. I'm thinking about popping a note through bald guy and gay guy's door.. something along the lines of "oi you freakin piss head, clean up your puke from saturday night you gross, lazy arsed fool" but then ultimately I risk offending one of them because only one is guilty of the crime.

It really is bang out of order and I'm NOT a happy slink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha i think you should totally do the note thing. would be funny.

do it all "newspaper cut outs" stylee lol.