Monday, June 04, 2007

Shoop.

The puke vanished.


I don't think the culprit cleaned it up though. I think the old man did. Either way... it's gone and I'm glad.


I got a new Tee shirt the other day. It says:


" To Err is Human, To Arr is Pirate"


... which I thought was pretty cool.

I've also completed another model but I've yet to photograph it and turn it into a finished illustration yet. It took me four days to finish the model and it's the first time I've tried to get a likeness of a real person, so it was quite a challenge. I'm pleased with it though, I think, and I'll post up the result soon.
And to round up this mini-post... here is Gizmo in all her smiley glory...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gizmo rocks in all of her glory ;)

((ssqqquiiiiish))

Paul said...

Maybe Barry Scott (sp?) came round and cleared up the onk with a camera crew - in preparation for a new TeeVee advert!!?

Mighty smiley example of a Gecko right there. She looks very feminine. And happy.

::thumbsup::