Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ladybird.

I saw a Ladybird today. It's October but there's still Ladybirds about. Wierd.

Anyway. The Creative review ad seems to be working... but in the wrong sort of a way. I've had two offers for more advertising prospects, costing an arm and a leg of course. One would be extremely advantagous but I simply cannot get the money required in the space of time I have, especially this near to Christmas. I feel like I'm passing up a really good oppurtunity here, but I simply don't have the money to do it and a bank loan doesn't seem to be a sensible option either. So, I have two more months in Creative Review and I think thats going to have to do for the time being. If I can just get rid of the sales calls and get some actual commissions from it I'll be far happier about my decision to pass up on this latest offer. :-(

Sucks.

1 comment:

ktpland said...

don't be fooled by the ladybird. they're evil i tell ya! it was on the news! theyve come over from the usa and europe and they're taking over! they keep finding places in peoples houses to hibernate, we had loads in our flat. they may look cute but they've got a niast bite apparently :S !! so don't say i didn't warn ya! :P x