Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Shooooes.

I have two pairs of shoes which are vying for the honour of being worn to see Alice In Wonderland on Saturday. Neither of these shoes have been to Rock Club yet either so that also needs to be sorted out. Fast. One pair, however, has visited my Grandparents... which wasn't the sort of place that heels are appreciated in all their glory. Quite the opposite in fact. I was told that they would "break my legs". Despite the scary ice cream faces... they wouldn't go that far. I thought that was a bit harsh. And funny. Still, in the interests of fairness and Yin and Yan, whichever pair get to go to the Imax won't be selected for Rock Club. It's a tough, tough world out there. Thank goodness I have my shoes.



By the way, my feet aren't as big as my head. It's a trick of the camera/perspective. I'll have you know I'm a size 4... or 5 depending on which shop or shoes I'm in.
In other matters, I got a letter at work today congratulating me on one year absence-free at work. How nice of them. So, I would like to thank my anti-bodies and immune system for looking after me for a year. Please don't give up the good work guys and gals.
Discovery of the day: Finding out that nose whistlers (you know that little nose whistle you here sometimes when people breathe? That irritating, constant, rhythmical, tuneless, benign whistle which signals there is SOMETHING blocking a nostril somewhere nearby) can distract me from reading and thinking about Johnny Depp AND increase my rage count by about 6.5. Blow.Your.Freakin.Nose... or get out of earshot in my train carriage. Thank you.

No comments: