Friday, March 12, 2010

Sore Bronchi.

How can one nose on one relatively small, petite person produce such a HUGE quantity of mucus? I reckon I've used about 3 trees of tissues to help remove over 5 pints of mucus from myself today. Ironically, despite feeling like my brain is slowly liquidizing and pouring out my nose, I actually feel better today than I have the last three days, my temperature seems to be normalising itself without drugs. Tuesday I felt dead, Wednesday I looked and felt dead and Thursday I think mentally I was dead. Despite this, I've still been going to work this week, just finishing work early so that I can get home and sleep as much as possible. I've also been carrying a bag of drugs around- legal of course, mainly neurofen and beechams, strepsils and some covonia bronchial balsalm which feels like your lungs are filling with Whiskey... in the nicest possible way of course.

Tonight I'm off to see Newton Faulkner. Typical that the first time I've been to an acoustic gig in ages and I have an irritating cough. Actually it's past irritating... it's now painful.

Pass the Bronchial Balsalm.

No comments: