Monday, June 06, 2011

Don't forget the Duck Tape.

One commission almost down... just got to cook it once I have client approval.

I haven't started packing for Download yet. I have SO much to do... and two nights to do it in. What do I go and do? Book tickets to watch the new Senna film at the cinema tomorrow night! That now leaves me ONE night to obtain and pack everything I could possibly need for Download.

I have a list. No actually, I have TWO lists. I love lists... couldn't do without them. List maintainance is my only downfall. Once the list is written, and I find the whole process very very useful and comforting, I do struggle actually using the list to its full potential by either losing it or ignoring it.

So I have my list. I have various bags of stuff that I've bought especially to help me survive- but I need to actually start packing clothes and bits. I still need to get Duck tape. (Is it Duck or Duct, I've never found out!?)... this will be one essential item for emergencies. ( In case we get our tent slashed, not for kidnapping I might add).

I think really, I'm too excited and nervous to start packing. I'm keeping one eye on the weather this week also.

Oh yeah and I have Jury Service next month. Boo. But I can't focus or waste energy on this yet.

The next time I blog... I will be Post-Download. You could say Downloaded.

No comments: