Friday, December 02, 2011

Grey.

URGH.

It's over. An absolutely crap week at work has left me feeling anxious and migraine-y and looking like I haven't eaten for three weeks. Lots went wrong, I made a mistake, I stumbled across about 30 mistakes colleague has made which I've had to attampt to rectify, figures, paper, staffing levels, strikes, my cough isn't getting better either. ... you name it- if it was stress inducing-it happened this week. I am so tired.

I feel like seven shades of grey.

But... it's the weekend... and having done 99% of my christmas shopping I want to spend this weekend quietly sculpting and listening to music. I need to. I need to relax and unwind and make myself feel like a person again because this week has sapped pretty much all my strength.

First christmas in the new place coming up so I'm feeling quite keen to get the decs up soon this weekend if I get the chance.

No comments: