Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hedonism and Other Things.

The last few weekends have been hectic with one too many late night (or rather early morning!) and far too much alcohol which also means far too much money. Being a social butterfly certainly has it's drawbacks at times! The hedonistic living can't last forever so  I may as well enjoy it while I can. For the most part, it stops me dwelling on things I don't have and focuses me on the good that can come from my current situation.

This month is proving expensive... little Franko has had his very first MOT and service, I've been out pretty much every weekend since the start of February for various exploits and I still have car insurance, my birthday week plans, mothers day and a stack of birthdays to pay for!

It was with great nostalgia that I passed through the doors of my favourite rock club Eddies on Saturday.  It was like returning home after many months away.

Creatively things are going well- I have completed my first two commissions of the year and have a further two in the books, with interest being shown by at least three or four others so I could be set for the whole year at this rate! It's nice that things are starting to pick up, and I'm loving getting back into some creative projects. Long may it continue!

On the Agenda this week is mainly: Trying not to spend tooooo much money; trying to eat a bit more healthily (more fruit/veg less fat); Making sure I get to the cinema to see 300: Rise of An Empire.



No comments: