Friday, April 17, 2015

Rat.

 
My gut instinct deserves a medal.  My heart, not so much.
 
Liars always get caught out by their own games and lies eventually... but you've not seen the depths of evil manipulation and desperation until you've seen someone fake a whole friendship in order to get laid for a few weeks while it waits for it's soulmate to leave someone so they can settle into a pitiful little life of shallow, emotionally-dead existence.  
 
I welcomed you back; I offered you more care, love, respect and trust than you ever will deserve and you laughed behind my back, insulted my intelligence and padded out the lies, while your pathetic agenda fell into place.
 
You are no man.  You are the ugliest, smallest, weakest, most worthless, cowardly and evil person I have ever met.
 
I hope the guilt eats away at you for the rest of your miserable life.
 
I hope she breaks you. 
 

No comments: