Sunday, October 09, 2005

Piggy.

I took a VERY serious and scientific personality test today. I had to draw a pig.

The results were relatively accurate though one or two things didn't seem right. I am, in fact, very family orientated and I'm certainly not secure, but generally everything seemes right... not sure what Niall will make of the last result though!

Yesterday was such a wierd day. Rfa, Ktp and Rik came over in the afternoon but EVERY plan we made went wrong somehow:

  • Driving in to town- couldn't have been worse, nightmare traffic and NO car park spaces anywhere.
  • Shopping - It rained, queues everywhere, didn't get what I wanted to get
  • Goose Fair - Too much rain, change of plan
  • Dinner at Chiquitos - isn't officially open til Monday
  • Bowling after meal at Frankie and Bennys - No lanes free til 9.30
  • Cinema to see Wallace and Gromit - Sold Out
  • Drive home safely - some idiot bumped Nialls car from behind on the way home
  • Blockbuster, two free rentals, can't go wrong- ... we picked Kingdom of Heaven which was just the lamest film ever, and Sideways which was veeery slow but watchable.

I smell a conspiracy. Strangely enough, in between the constant knockbacks we had a good time catching up with Rfa and Kt and Rik. It felt like old days and it's made me miss Uni even more today. :(

My website is very nearly up and running... I've yet to put alot of the information on about the art work but Adam's done such a great job on the site despite working full time and being stressed out. BIG thanks Adam... ;)

Onwards and Upwards... Oink.




1 comment:

Paul said...

Now that is a good pig.
It looks inquisitive. And happy.