Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fryophobia.

I have returned to Notty in slightly better spirits than before and with no more B.D.S experiences so far. I still have no job and had no luck at the jobcentre so I may be applying for christmas temp work for the time being- it'll be some money coming in nevertheless. The website STILL isn't done and I'm getting a teeny bit worried by the fact that I have to get my promo packs off ... well about two weeks ago. crap.

My cooking skills are very slowly improving since living here and having sod all to do. So far I've managed a chicken and white wine casserole, Norfolk turkey with asparagus, potato and cheese rostis and a pretty damn good dessert- chocolate and pear pudding with baileys and mascarpone cream. *dribble* It's a huge improvement and I don't seem to be scared of frying pans any more which is good.

Today was spent doing lots of bits and bobs including, food shopping, cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming, and taking pictures of me to update my numerous avatars and display pictures etc etc... they came out quite well and I noticed a variety of slink expressions that may come in handy to some.

Basic Slink Expressions:






= You are boring me.








I am pretending to listen to you.










I am feeling devious.







I wonder...








er... if you see this one... you should probably run.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

V.posh cooking! Love the piccys!

:lauren: said...

sexy, sexy cooking machine - whoop whoop!!!

;)

ktpland said...

i love the 'im pretending to listen to you' one i use that lots! hehe!

u better stop cooking tho cos ur showing me up! rfa read ur blog the other day and now wants me to cook! nooooooo! hehe

xx