Wednesday, January 17, 2007

...Fly away home...

Bernice died. She stopped moving. I left her there for a while in case she was asleep but her legs were all curled up underneath her. :-(

My mood today is: Fed Up.

My bum hurts from sitting in front of the computer all day doing one thing or another and trying to sort out my Illustration Myspace which could prove useful for networking. I have some projects I want to get started with but things keep coming up, like doing overtime at work, like flying visits from Miss Tubb from Uni and the untimely deaths of temporary pets like Bernice. My back aches and the days gone far too fast, AND I have to work tomorrow. Thursdays are always busy and stressful and with bitchboss there... who knows what hell will be bestowed upon us on arrival. I'm keeping an eye out for new part time jobs in a lazy sort of a way... my priority at the moment is getting my butt in gear with these new projects I've been wanting to get my teeth into.

I miss Bernice.

2 comments:

:lauren: said...

(((((((((((((bernice))))))))))))

love you, slink.

ktpland said...

just think of the good times you and bernice had! on a more geeky note i cant believe you saw a lady bird in jan! it should be too cold for them! argh bring back the winter i miss it! xx