Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yoinked.

I meant to yoink this ages ago from Ktp and didn't get round to it... until now.

My life according to my itunes:

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
Sleeper- Katatonia well that figures!

2.) How will I feel getting married?
Pierrot The Clown- Placebo hahaha!

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Township Rebellion- RATM

4.) High school is?
Jimmy- Tool huh?

5.) I am?
Nimrod's Son- Pixies you learn something new everyday!

6.) How is today?
Last Cup Of Sorrow- Faith No More eek!

7.) What is in store for this week?
Open Heart Zoo- Martin Grech not sure I like the sound of that!

8.) What song best describes my parents?
Alligator Wine- Jeff Buckley ?!

9.) How is my life going?
Shout 2000- Disturbed yes... indeed.

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Back to School- Deftones suits me! Not sure my folks would approve.

11.) How does the world see me?
Megalomaniac- Incubus HAHA oh dear!

12.) My friends think?
Sunspots- NIN do they?!

13.) My life lived?
Lost in Hollywood- SOAD I sure would be!

14.) This makes me happy?
Bullet Theory- Funeral for a Friend not sure what that says about me!

15.) What should I do with my life?
We Will Rock You- Queen haha ACE!

16.) I will be happy when?
Xmas Day- Sevendust Well that's quite true, I do feel happy on xmas day!

17.) What is some good advice?
Starfuckers Inc. - NIN erm... ?!

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Music for a Found Harmonium- Penguin Cafe

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Cave- Muse ... I could take that many ways

20.) The type of men/women do I like?
Demonoid Phenomenon- Rob Zombie HAHAHAHA oh lord...

21.) What should I do with my love life?
Orestes- A Perfect Circle I was hoping for better advice than that!

22.) What will your neighborhood be like?
Noise and Kisses- The Used 'spose it could be worse!

23.) What will your dying words be?
Cars- Gary Numan :-( Does that mean I get run over?!

3 comments:

ktpland said...

haha you megalomaniac you!! :P xxx

Paul said...

Music for a Found Harmonium......

**TUNE**

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.