Monday, February 26, 2007

*cough*

Yup... yet again, I have time off work and I get myself a nice, stinking, throat-murdering cold/infectious disease. Ew. Ouch. Yeuch.

I did lots of work last week... the results of which can be seen on my portfolio website. There's even a small chance they could be used by the company they were inspired by so I have my fingers crossed on that one.

The photography comp seems to be one big steaming pile of pants since people seem to be voting tactically. If you vote people one star the rating decreases, and people seem to be using this to get people off the top ten spot, which bloody sucks! I mean I had no problem voting a few times for my own, but I had the decency to leave other peoples ratings alone. So, that's it, no more Ms Nice Slinks... you wanna play dirty?.. you got it... jerks. I also feel compelled to add; some of the photographs SUCK. Seriously, they just shouldn't be there.

In other news, tickets have been booked, travel insurance sorted and holiday time off work booked for the big trip to Japan! The Slink will hit Japan on 2nd of August 2007... estimated time of impact is currently uncertain. It's highly exciting but I've yet to sort out what I'm wearing to the wedding. Whatever it is will have to be minimum budget that's for sure.

I know my blogging frequency has been slack of late. There's been a hell of a lot going at work that I'm not allowed to talk about and generally things have been in a bit of a slump, but not in a serious slump sort of a way... more of a normal-winter-slump way so that's not too bad. Amongst this period of slumpiness however, my creativity seems to be soaring and I have lots of mini-projects and ideas to be working on as and when I get my health restored.


Right, that's it for now anyway, I'm off to write my lines....

I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
...

No comments: