Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sporadical.

My blog posts have been a bit sporadic of late- mainly due to the fact that my little HP Envy was off being repaired.  I've just collected it and am testing it out with a big of blogging.  I'm not convinced the speakers are fixed mind you as it would appear they've merely re-installed the drivers which is what I was doing every couple of weeks anyway myself!

Hey Ho.  We'll see.

I've had a good week at work this week- my team catching a serial fraudster who is well known to the internet, media and even crimewatch.  He's a fascinating character and a welcome change in offending type to the usual dross we have to deal with. 

Next up today- I *might* get round to cleaning Franko and using his new wax.  He is in desperate need of a wash due to the UK seemingly not raining water anymore but raining sand.  Trouble is there's more rain forecast so not sure whether to hold out for another day!

I bought a load of DVD's the other day too- Submarine, Seven Psychopaths (which is incidentally one of the best films I've seen in a while), Hobbit, Little Miss Sunshine and Les Mis.  :-)

2 comments:

Markuuus said...

Little miss sunshine is excellent, funny and heart warming at the same time. You will love it :) glad to have you back

Slink said...

It is good- though I haven't seen it for years :-) I need to give The Hobbit a second go because I came away disappointed from it but Peter Jackson deserves another chance. :)