Thursday, December 01, 2005

Moneymas

Christmas shopping isn't going well this year. I usually have some degree of confidence in my budget, in getting things people will like (mostly), and in being organised enough to get them all in good time. But, this year I have no idea what to get people, have minus three million pounds (or so it feels) and can't see me being able to get organised. It's been stressing me out more than usual- I think mainly because of money, and i've exhausted the "hand made gifts" thing for the last two years running, so that's not really an option.

I have made a small start though, and I managed to get three and a half pressies and remain under budget by quite a long way so that's good news. I can feel myself turning into a right bargain hunter this year... but I refuse point blank to mention anything being cheap as chips.

I also mananged to sell a DVD on ebay for £12.50 ... yes, £12.50... and I completely think I've seen it in the shops for half that... Ha! Give me your money Idiot... :-D

No comments: