Monday, February 13, 2006

The Post Formally Known As Untitled.

I wasn't THAT pissed off that I couldn't post for a week... I've just not had much to say this and my time has been taken up with other matters.

My main subject of annoyance this week- Parents. Now, I love my parents to bits, and this certainly isn't a teenage whinge on the subject either, but somewhere, somehow there must have been a universal shift this week, causing parents to act strangely or annoyingly. I've had a small run in with my own, a massive run in with some one elses for them being judgmental, hypocritical and downright unfair... and then two of my friends seem to be having differences with theirs too. A plea to all parents-

Chill-the hell- out.

Aside from that I did manage to squeeze in a visit to Uni-ville to see ktp and rfa for rock night. It was far too cold for my new skirt, so for I think the first time in a few years... I went out wearing trousers. Aaaah the warmth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me use ya as one of my charcters in Space Rebels... you'll make a cool space pirate character.