Friday, February 03, 2006

Sods Law.

Sods Law should be banned. I hate it.

So the much loved pirate shoes, the things I've been looking forward to for weeks, the things I've had to get redirected twice, the things that got lost in the mail, the things I've complained to Royal Mail about for not delivering, the things I spent the last of my Christmas money on and now have NO more left, the things that seem to have vanished from the UK market...

... They're too small.

I am pirate shoe-less. And thoroughly pissed off.

4 comments:

ktpland said...

poo! thats just not on! what u gonna wear to rock night next fri now?!

Slink said...

It'll have to be the regular rock night boots I'm afraid... :( unless I can make my feet shrink a tiny bit ...

Paul said...

Royal Mail should be made to suck the farts out of dead seagulls.
And some shoes should automagically expand half a size when required.

A very abrupt and non-convoluted take on the world. Job done.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Since I am on the roll with links... can I link your blog to mine? Please? And you would make a great character in my story called Space Rebels... Can I use you in Space Rebels?