Friday, February 24, 2006

New Arrival

Urgh... I'm not well again today. I woke up with a nasty headache, gave it the best part of a few hours to leave of it's own accord but it refused so I battered it with paracetamol instead. It's sort of worked but now I feel really shaky and sick. Think I preferred the headache.

Anyway, last night was fun. I haven't been in a recovery vehicle since I was small so it was all a bit exciting.

Despite getting home in the early hours of the morning, and spending most of the day doing laundry for my mom whilst feeling ill, there was SOME good news:

I can officially announce the new arrival; the pitter patter of a brand, new, bouncing pair of shoes! Yep... Niall managed to find a pair of my beloved Pirate shoes that actually fit me and they arrived today with a healthy £7.45 customs charge. Woohoo! :-)

1 comment:

ktpland said...

yay for the shoes!! :-) guess we'll have to have another rock night so you can show them off then?!

finally caught up on sleep at last and more importantly ive warmed up! hehe.

xx