Monday, June 05, 2006

Long Weekend

So last friday Niall and I drove down to Stratford Upon Avon for a long weekend away. It's the first time we've been away together on a mini-holiday so it was exciting. I took lots of pictures which I hope to paw through at some point and upload onto the old photoblog. No doubt there will be a longer post about my weekend away once I have the energy to remember it all and also pictures to accompany it. :-)

It's been a nice few days. I'm kinda out of other ways to describe it... it was just really nice to be out in the country, in the sun, absorbing it all. I needed it. Big time. I'm kinda tired, and the prospect of working the next three days is pretty dire, however, "Things" are on the horizon or in process:

  • I'm in the middle of working on some sea life artwork which I hope to use for self promotion once I get enough money for more business cards and postcards.
  • We're hoping to go back to Uni-ville this weekend to see ktp's degree show and have a mini reunion with people which will be nice.
  • There's about three or four potential parties that I need to work out if I can go too and I also need to book time off work for my bro coming back from Japan for a few weeks in August.

Lots to look forward to, warm sunny days ahead... yey.

1 comment:

ktpland said...

i think the shows the most important thing to look forward too! :-P hehe

looking forward to seeing ya both!
xx