Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Studio: Inhabited

As I'm sure you will remember, I posted a picture of my spanking new studio not so long ago.

May I now present My Studio: Inhabited. And rather a mess it has to be said.





























As you can see, I've been working. Working on my sea life models to be exact. The beady eyed ones amongst you will spot a sea turtle, an octopus, starfish and seahorse and some coral amongst the wreckage. The eagle eyed amongst you will also notice new desktop wallpaper and the addition of my "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several attack me at once" sign above my pooter. The mole eyed amongst you, won't see anything at all.

2 comments:

Pubis said...

Have to say Sea Turtle looks awesome! Can't really see the others though. And your sign is more inspiring than my 'I have confused my intentions with my abilities' sign stuck to my screen!

Paul said...

Now that looks better - looks lived and worked in! And yes, the turtle looks darn cool! Good work Slink.