Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sick Slink.

I'm ill. And since I haven't been properly ill for a while my body seems to have totally given up the ghost and just caught everything going at once. I went to the doctors today after trying for two days to get a damn appointment- and apparently I have a possible tummy bug ( I haven't been able to eat anything for about four/five days without feeling immensely sick afterwards), I have an infection for which I have to have antibiotics for three days, and I'm also awaiting some test results for another potentially lethal disease... or so it feels.

It's been ages since I was last ill, and that even includes a cold. Even though, I managed to start my next project today; A Wizard.

Yesterday I made my first teddy bear, which again turned out better than I expected. I really should give my kick ass skills more credit. :-D His name is Barney.

As well as all this, it's that time of year again... Andy Roddick fest... also known as Wimbledon. Nice to see good ol Tim Henman has stamped his fiesty foot on the tournament as per usual. Give it up Tim, for gawds sake...

Go Andy!

2 comments:

:lauren: said...

:( poor girl... i hope you are feeling much better soon. (((squish)))

Lulu said...

AWH! Barney is so cute! ^_^

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

I love you Andy you Scottish freak of nature!!!(Adam)

Hem... yep, that was Adam... he's moved in with me btw, hence joint use of the comp ^_^

PANTALOONS!!! (Adam)