Monday, July 24, 2006

Juicy!

Man, has it REALLY been that long?! A whole week?!

I've been working alot, doing lots and lots of overtime because people keep leaving or getting sacked at work. It's been way too hot at night so I've not been sleeping all that well and coupled with all the overtime- it's been a bit knackering to be honest. I did have a dream about Johnny Depp last night though... that was fun.

I've managed to make another bear... they're slowly getting a bit better in quality. I'm going to do a few more with patterns then I might have a go at making my own. Unfortunately I keep getting distracted and making bears rather than photographing my Wizard or finishing off/starting illustration projects which is a bit naughty.

Right now, I'm sitting here in my dinky shorts and bikini top because it's flippin hot. I have a day off tomorrow FINALLY so I'm feeling quite relaxed. So relaxed in fact that I'm trying to suck a fruitella for as long as it takes the actual flavouring to disappear... for the highly scientific reason: I'm intrigued as to how long it will last. It's a lot harder than you think! I'll let you know the results.

No comments: