Thursday, July 13, 2006

Minimum Wage

Work sucks right now. I just sodding hate it. We have a new manager in temporarily, and although she knows her stuff and has sorted the place out- even offering to actually train us all!!!... it means I'm running around constantly and feeling under pressure.... in a god damn shop. This is my stop-gap, my rent payer while I sort out my illustration, and the hours really allow for that... but man, busting my gut, putting up with some really frigging nasty customers and slaving away carrying boxes and stuff- for peanuts?!?! I swear... the last few days I've worked have been horrid. I've made silly mistakes because I've been so tired and it's just getting to me. I'd rather not care about it at all... but I hate letting people down or being made to feel stupid. *sighs*

Anyway, to wind down the other day I stuck my hair up in a funky hair do and took new potential avatar pictures. What an exciting life I lead.



We may be going to the safari park tomorrow though... yey!

1 comment:

ktpland said...

liking the photos! let me know how u got that fancy picture displaying thingy! very imressive!