Monday, July 17, 2006

Safari!

On Friday, we went to the safari park, just like we planned to. It was rather hot, and since Niall's car has no air conditioning we pretty much cooked inside since you have to keep all your windows, doors and sunroofs locked. I got some cool pictures though... shame that the best close up I got was from a stinking, ugly, big llama. I don't like llama's. It was a really good day though; I enjoyed it, and needed it too.



Quick Roundup:

* My wizard has been finished now, but I've yet to take any proper photographs. I like him though, he looks cool. Here's a quick phone shot of him:


















* I started a wish list the other week to remind myself of things I need/want. It's so I actually have things to say come christmas when my grandparents ask me what I would like... and also so I don't keep forgetting to buy things that I need. I started it with the best of intentions... but now it's grown pretty big and I'm scared it will never end!

* New bears may be on the way... N kindly ordered a few more bits and bobs for me so I can keep practising. I think it's turning out to be quite an expensive hobby though... eek.

* I need to update my website pretty soon but I have no idea how... I really ought to get my bum in gear and do something about it though, particularly now I'm getting more self promotion material done.

* And to Ramzi and his friends/family in Lebanon- Stay safe.

1 comment:

Paul said...

The film Napoleon Dynamite summed up llamas pretty well I think - strange creatures.
And that is indeed an ace wizard. Well done Slink!!