Monday, August 07, 2006

Roundup.

My brother has been back from Japan for a week now. He's no different AT all. Having not seen him for two years it was strange having him around for about ten minutes, and then it was like he'd never been away.

Saturday night, we finally had a night out at The Gallows and Eddies... it's been SO long, but it was nice to be there, surrounded by the music, the freaks, the whole atmosphere again- even if it is a bit different to uni rock night. I wore my cropped trousers and new belt, coupled with my pirate shoes and my motorhead top. I looked pretty damn cool even if I do say so myself. :-)

I haven't managed to find a pair of slippers that rock enough for me to purchase yet, but the search continues.

2 comments:

ktpland said...

im missing my rock nights slink! never thought id say that!! do u know if you can come up for my belated bday thing at end of sept in lufbra i emailed you about? hope you can, if not i'll av to see ya soon!
xx

Slink said...

ooh hopefully... I'll have to let you know nearer the time because of work but I'll do my bestest ((hugs)) xx