Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bouncy.

I still have no money. I'm still having regular coughing fits which hurt my throat and it still feels like a volcano is errupting when I blow my nose... but I don't care...

... because my work is being showcased in www.creaturemag.com (issue 3) and I'm really pleased about it. :)

I was already in a good mood, because my beautiful black christmas tree arrived in the post the other day and I L.O.V.E it... don't worry I haven't put it up yet, I just got it out the box to see what it was like in case I'd got a crap one... but nope, it looks awesome, or it will do by the time I've decorated it by the kick ass decorations I've been buying. I've had to stop now though. I bought two more today AND a snowman for underneath (we already had one but I figured he'd get lonely under there by himself) so that's it now. NO more decorations. I promised myself.

Went into Brum today for a walk about. I got my ears pierced again just above my normal ones; I'm going to have to clean them with salt water a couple of times a day ... a chore, but necessary I guess. I bet no one notices, but I like em so I'm happy.

My official mood today is: Bouncy.

No comments: