Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Progress...

After a much needed morning off work I managed to finish my fifth teddy bear. I think he's my best one yet. :-)

I had plans for a Halloween get together this year, but they seem to have fallen by the wayside due to people being busy, Halloween falling on an awkward Tuesday, and my friends having moved to as many different locations as possible over the last year or so. It means of course, that no one will see the wicked pumpkin men I bought especially! booooooooo. It's not even like we'll get trick or treaters to frighten because we're in a second floor flat. I'll have to resort to frightening passers by out the window instead.


4 comments:

:lauren: said...

he's FABULOUS! :)

i think we should find the person responsible for putting halloween in the midle of the week this year and see to it that this never happens again. muuuuahahahahaa....

are you dressing up this year?

Slink said...

well I would have done if people came over for the par-tay but naah looks like a none starter so far. :-( *sniff*

Anonymous said...

:P he's sooo cool :D what's he called?

and i wanna be there when you scare people from the window, that would be hilarious. hahaha.

xx

ktpland said...

let me know about the halloween thingy ma bob. rfa and i are still interested. even if its just us 4 maybe? no worries if not let us know! :) was lovely seeing you last week! hopefully it wont be too long till the next time! xxx