Thursday, September 29, 2011

Breathe.

I felt amazing on the way home today.

It was sunny and warm. I sat on the edge of a raised flower bed (my usual spot) with my legs stretched out in front of me, waiting for my train at the station. I was listening to some amazingly cheesy 80's rock on my walkman. On the train, passed open fields, listening to Arcade Fire and I felt so uplifted. You would NOT have believed it was the end of September. Such a beautiful day... I felt so uplifted. I had thoughts of cruising in an open top car, my arms stretched upwards, singing to the songs I was listening to... free and happy.

I know I'm a long long way from that little vision... but it was a moment worth savoring and sharing.

1 comment:

ktpland said...

what a lovely post! I can just picture you sitting there lost in your own little world :) x