Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sugaaaarrrr!

So I'm feeling better... I've been feeling better since Mum got released from hospital. She's doing okay but getting her to rest is probably going to prove harder than I thought.

I can finally sleep now. And I don't feel so tense all the time. My appetite is back too... with avengence. I completely overdosed on sugar at work yesterday and today suffered the sugar come-down with full on headache to boot.

Nothing that a faithful Annadin Extra couldn't sort out but still... I should probably ease off the sugar a bit.

My records are arriving steadily. I've been buying some classic LP's to display on walls round the house. I've been picking ones that mean something to me... but keeping it down to a few is hard, since so many have had a big impact on my life. I like the choices I've made. I need a couple more... and I've also got my eye on some awesome prints which I cannot WAIT to get my hands on. That little bit of overtime I did when the riots were on may well come in very handy.

:-)

1 comment:

ktpland said...

glad to hear you're a bit perkier :) x