Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thirteen Days.

Thirteen.  Unlucky for some. However, this is how many days I haven't been to work. I booked off the Friday before my week of annual leave, at short notice due to me reaching breaking point at the end of a completely shit week.

The sleep alone has been invaluable and although I still have this annoying cough, I feel much more human again.  Last week was incredibly busy; but the good kinda busy.

Friday- Sleep. Gym. See N.
Saturday- Spot of shopping, then Charity Gig in Brum.
Sunday- Nottingham to see family.
Monday- Sculpty day, gym.
Tuesday- Walking in the Peak District with Becko through mud, up hills over fences and round lakes. It was just perfect.
Wed- Sculpture completed. Gym.
Thursday- Met AM in Brum for coffee and a catch-up in Bacchus Bar.
Friday- Up to St Helens for a family funeral.
Saturday- Met up with Markuus, Jo and N in Lichfield.  Evening- Cocktail party in Stetchford, followed by an impromptu house party. This resulted in going to bed at somewhere between seven and eight am.
Sunday- Recovery day and a roast dinner at Mums.
Monday and Tuesday- Chilling days.

I have one more day off tomorrow then it's back to work on Thursday.  I can't say I am looking forward to this in the slightest but all good things must come to an end and all that malarkey.  I have a nice weekend to look forward to following two days of work misery so that should see me through to the end of the week at least.

No comments: