Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bad Night.

Some thoughts:
B. You're a prick but you've actually listened to me. Been there. It means nothing but something too on the most superficial basis possible.
You offer me nothing. Too much hassle. Too much shit. I see you. Weak. Everything about you contradicts. Lies. Red flags. Frustration. Go.
BE. You've ignored me. Why?
K, A, M. You have no idea. Clueless. Ignorance in bliss.
I. Wtf. Why didn't you just say it?
N. I hate you.
C. You mean well but it's all shit and I've heard it a hundred times.
S. Replaceable. Pointless. Useable. Temporary. Disposable.
Hello insomnia.
I'm not entirely convinced I even belong here.

1 comment:

Markuuus said...

Hey chuck I know we havent been able to meet up for a coffee for a while, but email me. From your recent tweets, blogs and various other media outpourings things are fine from hunky dory....